2012-04-02

Baby Boots

Hey there!

Here's something I've been planning to show you for a few days now.
G.'s new pair of boots:

Yes! I made them matching the shorts and out of an adult pair of pants. But unfortunately it didn't turn out as well done as I'd wish. 
I had in mind how I wanted them to be, and had started tracing a pattern for them, but then I came across the Boots Tutorial from Rose (A Rosie Sweet Home), and it was easier, so I followed her tutorial but still altered it to look more like the boots I had in mind. 
This is what I wanted:



But this is what I got:

And those were the best pictures she allowed! A 9 month old won't stop for a minute!!! ;)

I thought about making the tutorial for these too, but I gave up half the way, since I was messing it all. Hope you like it though, they are weareable, though a little too big for her yet. She's got this very very very little feet, even for her age! Cindrella feet as I usually say!

5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I'm sorry you got frustrated. I have never tried baby shoes or boots, so I'm super impressed anyway.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. The little boys add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some people are SO clever. Your daughter is one lucky baby. Thanks for making me smile.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much I featured it on my blog today: http://trophyw.blogspot.com/2012/04/winner-and-feutures.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email