2012-06-08

Recycling Project: Part I

As shown at refashion co-op:
I made G. a few pair of pants, pretty good and comfy for her to crawl all around the house. So far, I have used a sweat shirt from her daddy's. From its sleeves I made her a pair, the one showing on the picture above. and from the body of the shirt I made another one. Which I will show as soon as I get her into a shoot mood... heheh... I really liked those, because they have the brown strip on both sides. Since I used the already existing sleeves to make them, it was actually a very quick and easy project. I just had to sew both sleeves together, make a waist band and add an elastic. 
Keep coming to see the rest of the pants I've been making her.  
I almost forgot to take a picture of the before, but it came to mind right in time before I cut anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email