2012-11-15

Baby Shoes

I tried a little refashion/recycling lately. My niece has a 5 months old (tomorrow actually!) baby girl, and I haven't been doing much for her. I guess I get stucked on doing things for my own little girl, and kinda forget about anything else. So, as I was saying, I tried a little refashion, I got a pair of V.'s damaged jeans and cut a piece from one of the legs to create a new pair of baby shes. These are not the first pair of baby shoes I make, but they are the first ones I make using this pattern. 
Here they are:
I would make some changes in this pattern if I'll use it again. I wasn't really pleased with it, but it worked anyway. I'll give them to the little one today... let's hope her mommy likes them. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh thee are so sweet!! Love the denim and orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't like orange that much, but they sure look cute =) thanks

      Delete
  2. These are so so cute! I wish I still had some baby feet around here to stick in those shoes! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope I will have at least one more time, little feet at home! =)

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email