Yey!!! I've been featured!

My blog isn't yet two months old, and I've been featured in three other blogs already. I couldn't feel happier about it, of course. So, finally, here I am trying to thank all the lovely ladies that featured me in their blog. 
The first time I was featured was at A Couple of Crafts Addicts (Feb. 22) from Heather and Jessica. I haven't thank them properly here with a post, though I've been planning to. They have featured the very first outfit I made for baby G. 

The second feature, happened in the blog Mine for the Making, from Kara. She featured the pants to shorts refashion tutorial


And today I saw I was featured again, with the same tutorial at Amanda's, The Little Giggler


Thank you all, so very much!!! It's a big incentive to keep on doing and sharing my stuff. 

Now all of you, visit those blogs, because they are great. Join their link parties and enjoy it!

Comments

Popular Posts