2013-06-05

Pinterest Challenge

I liked to take part of the pinterest challenge a few weeks ago. It motivated me to get around to do some of those things I pinned and were forever waiting for me to give it a try. So I decided I will start my own personal pinterest challenge monthly. I will have to get 5 of my pins done each month. And I have created a board on Pinterest, just to collect all the pins I've done.

So, for June here's my pick - not necessarily on the same order:

#1 - A Piñata Cake for my daughter's second birthday

#2 - Harem Pants for my daughter




5- Something similar to this

I just feel like I'm going through a fase when I need to get challenged! Let's hope I get everything I wish done!

2 comments:

  1. que giro! a ines fez 4 anos no domingo e estive quase para fazer um bolo desses para ela...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Parabéns atrasados para a Inês! Eu quero fazer o bolo, descobri a ideia há pouco tempo, mas veremos se serei capaz ou não. Dps digo-te como correu! heheh

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email