One of my goals for 2012, is to use that huge pile of fabrics I've been acumulating for too long.
So far, I have used the stripped leftovers from my dress to make G.'s dress, and that's pretty much what I did.
A second goal for 2012 in craft matters, is to finish several projects I have started, really excited about them, but have left unfinished and forgotten in a dark box... poor projects.
So, trying to catch up those two goals, I have finished a dress I had started way over two years ago, and I am right now in the middle of using the leftovers from that same fabric to make G.'s a new dress. Matching mine, of course.
|Here wasn't finished yet...|
Here's a little sneak peak, I hope soon, I'll be able to show you both dresses.