2012-02-06

Mom & Daughter Dress I

A few weeks ago I found some leftovers from a dress I had cut shorter a while ago. I kept that fabric so I could make something else, like leg warmers or something like that. But then I got pregnant, and that dress was kept somewhere away, until I recently found it.

The fabric was also hidden in one of my boxes of fabric and old clothes for refashions. When I found it, I immediately thought that would be just enough to make my daughter a brand new dress... and better: just like mommie's.

Well, the dress didn't turn out equal to my own, but I am very pleased with the final result.

3 comments:

  1. how cute! i love that the dress isn't the typical "baby" colors or style--and matching with mom?? how cool! of course, my daughter and i are matching in purple sweatpants right now...not nearly so chic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a good idea that was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, Thanks for sharing at the Sunday Round Up. can't wait to see what you share next week.
    Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email