2012-07-25

Refashion Month: Week Three

As I said in the last post, the third refashion was something really simple. I didn't even have a picture taken of the before. You know I tend to forget things easily, and taking pictures before cutting is one of them. 

So, this refashion was kinda started for a while. When I started making those pants from V.'s shirts for my little pie, I had cut two of my own too. One of them I did finish, but the other was laying somewhere waiting for me to remind myself about it again. 

It wasn't actually mine, it came in a large bag of used clothes from my mother in law's house, so it might have belonged to one of V.'s sisters. It was a top, just too colourful for my taste. It wasn't exactly new either, so I couldn't see any better use for it than to turn it into a sort of walking around the house or pajama pants for G., just like I did with these here, and here


And while we're here, I realised I didn't share the green pants I made her out of a t-shirt of mine. I only showed you the ones I made out of daddy's clothes. Well, not that you're losing that much, they were all made the same way... *ahah* it's just my ego that needs to show off with every little thing I create. 


Going through the photos I found one more pair:

These were made out of her dad's underwear shirt. I made two pairs with it, and since they are so light, they are perfect to wear as pajamas. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the floral pick pants!!! They all look so comfortable to wear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!
    They look so soft and comfy!
    Lucky girl....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire that you made three pairs of those comfy pants! I usually make something once, have good intentions to repeat it, but then find too many new things to do that I never come back to the same project twice! lol I want a pair of those green ones in a size that fits me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever! I wish I could sew so that I could make things like this. You did a great job!

    Thanks for sharing this at my Say G'Day Saturday party. I just gave this post a +1 on Google.

    This week's party has just started so please pop by and say g'day if you have a moment!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome.........!!! You have great talent,thanks for sharing such a great idea.
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email