2013-11-22

16 things you didn't know about me

After reading Maegen's post, I suggested that she should have given a number to her readers too, so we could play along with it in our blogs. A bit later, I got an e-mail from her, she gave me the number 16, so here's sixteen things that you might have not known about me before (or maybe you did):

self portrait by me. 

1 - I'm half Portuguese and half Spanish. 
2 - Though my first year in school was in Portugal, the first language I learnt how to write was Spanish (the next year). 
3 - When I was about 5, I had dozens of people around me, trying to get my foot out of a wheel. I ended up in the emergency room. 
4 - When I was younger, I used to say I wanted to be a mother by the time I was 19. 
5 - Although we announced a wedding, I and "husband" have never done it after all. We're together though. 
6 - I had planned to become a mother by the time I was 23, but fate didn't want me to, and I was forced to "wait" until I was 27. 
7 - I love tattoos and I have got 5 of them. 
8 - I don't wear earings on my ears very often, but always wear a nose piercing. 
9 - I've never had my hair cut too short. 
10 - I have a birth sign/spot in my back. 
11 - I have no religion. I believe in Love. 
12 - I used to work in a health shop until my baby was born. I'm now unemployed trying to sew for a living. 
13 - I sew since I was a little girl, but only got better at it when I was about 18-19. 
14 - I am a very difficult person when I want to. 
15 - I'm the youngest of two girls. 
16 - I have a female cat named Wicca and a male cat named Lord Lestat. 

I hope you enjoyed it, and if you want to play along, I give you the number 22 and you should write 22 things about yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I do not want to play, but I have to say that I love #11.
    I believe in Love too:) And kindness.
    I had my first child when I was 27 also! (Although for me, that was almost 14 years ago)
    Thanks for sharing! It is nice to learn a little more about you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm so glad you played.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email