2013-12-01

I've been MIA

Well, yes I have. And I am sorry, it has been impossible for me to just sit and sew or even blog. For the last couple of days, I wasn't even able to just read all of my fave blog's posts. Bloglovin tells me I have over 200 post to read, and that's after I've cleaned it from the ones that didn't interested me. I will try to get back to posting interesting stuff soon, but as things have been I can't promise anything. I can tell you, I've been working on my advent callendar today. Pffff... it's too late, I wanted to have it ready already, but again, I couldn't. It'll be a simple one though. 

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Magda, your blog should be on YOUR schedule, only! I hope things are okay there. I know how life can get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same boat, you and I. The stomach flu has been visiting, and there's a baby coming in less than 3 weeks. Needless to say, I haven't really been doing much of interest for blogging! Hope everything is alright on your end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least we're not alone... hehehe... I think things will get better from now on.

      Delete
  3. I just wanted to pop in and tell you how fabulous you are!
    I know how you are feeling! Don't force it, your body/life may be telling you that you need to do a little shuffle. Take all the time you need, soon you will be overflowing with inspiration! (But seriously, I hope it is not too long, I love reading what you have been up to.) ;)
    Take care, Magda!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email