2013-12-19

A gift for a 3 year old

I was finally able to sew the last couple of days. The sickness wasn't so heavy and I could finally sit and sew a few easy and quick items for Christmas. I did not make a lot, not as many handmades as I wanted, but I did make a few and I am so satisfied about it. I will be showing those little things through the next days. 

For my cousin's daughter I had something in mind for quite a while. She's 3 and the thing she loves the most is drawing. I planned this gift for her birthday back in November (4th), but I already had a puzzle for her for Christmas and ran out of time to sew what I actually had in mind, so I gave her the puzzle for her birthday and used my idea on her Christmas gift. 

sorry pictures taken on a grey day and a bad light

I bought a notebook and a color pencils box. I wanted blank sheets, but couldn't find a single one. I made a book cover for it, and a pencil case. You may recognise the fabric, I've used it a few times before and still have some left. I'm pretty sure little D. will appreciate her gift, can't wait to give it to her. 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm sure she'll love it. Glad to see that you've gotten to your sewing machine. Can't wait to see what else you made.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email