2013-08-04

Blue & Green Diaper Pouch

I haven't got much to say about it today. It was just an order I got, my client wanted a diaper pouch, not too big, just to carry two or three diapers she said. She sent me a picture of something similar to what she had on mind, but wanted the handle to be slightly different. I finished it yesterday and sent her a picture. She approved it, it was exactly what I expected she said, so I am really happy. Like I always am when a client is satisfied with the work I made. That's one of the most important things for me. 


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to hear when people are happy with what we make for them :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email