2012-09-08

Simple refashion

Can I even call it a refashion? I did not spend more than 10 minutes to do it. I had a pair of pants that I didn't wear at all. They were too short legged for my taste. 

A while ago I had thought about turning them into  skinnies and were them in Winter with boots, but it's Summer now, and what I need mostly are Summer clothes, so the skinnies idea had to be put apart and I grabbed my scissors instead. 
All I had to do was cut! Exactly... simple as that. So, I marked how much fabric I wanted to cut off and did it. 
I got myself a new pair of shorts, which I have been wearing madly lately. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email