2012-09-30

What's a lady without her bag?

So before September ends, I should share a few things I did while it lasted. 
I made a new bag. I decreased a pattern I had used a few times before to make this one smaller. I also made it with two small handles. 

 The previous one I meant, was this one:
Covered in lace, bigger than the one before, closes with a clip. No inside pocket like the smaller one. One only bigger handle. This one was made like 2 years ago actually, and I never used it. 

I also made two small clutches, using a free pattern online (click here). Here they are:
I loved them so much! I want to make a few more, I have a few ideas to make some original ones. 

Yesterday I finished a new tunic for little G., and today a new bag organiser, but that will be shared later!!! 
October is coming, that's my month, so let's enjoy it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bags. Those clutches are too cute. The red trim really works well with that floral fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon. I want to do a few more of these, but I haven't been crafting much lately =(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email