2013-02-15

So, what's next?!

So, the sew along for Project Run & Play is over now. 
I still can't believe I made it! I did follow and sew along the six themes. Six outfits in six weeks. I am proud of myself. I am so proud, so happy that I made it, I did not give up, I did not left any item unfinished! 
Yes! I did it and I like it. 

Did you miss any of the entries? Don't worry, here's a short summary of what I made here:


 Boy's Week
And remember, there's a Tutorial for this outfit here!

Love is in the Air



So, what's next?!

 Time for Sew In Tune. I have chosen my song, I have design my outfit, so I better start sewing, I don't want to be late. It starts off next Monday! 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Magda!
    I'm MammaNene and from today I'm following you on GFC because your creations are really inspiring!
    I sew at SergerPepper, if you want to come and visit me :)
    Thanks, MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and I am following you too cuz I enjoyed going through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Magda for your sweet words :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email