2013-03-28

Let's talk about the Pinterest Challenge

I did not forget about it! No no no! And even though it may seem that I've complete lost track on this challenge, let me tell you: I did not! I just don't seem to get my pictures taken, since I've been so damn excited with other sewing challenges. 

Anyway... let's get back to my challenge pinspiration board:
So, father's day activity, cell phone case and button placket are checked out of my list. Yay for me!
Today I am showing you my version of the cell phone charger support. again I pinned something but had another one going on in my mind. I'm all for recycling, and I couldn't help thinking I had to try this:
I had actually started a while ago, I did prepare my empty bottle, and cut (even though mine was too thick and it was hard to do it neatly), but it layed around for a few months, until I came across pinterest challenge and decided it was about time to give it a finished look. 
I used the decoupage technique on mine, and got this:

As for the two remaining pins, well, one is ready (only need the pictures) and I'm just finishing the last one... yammy!!! 

did you miss it?

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! I've got one left too, we're in the endzone now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've got all of mine done. I will have a photo session today for the last one and I'm done. Well, only need to post it.

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email