2014-07-23

Refashion Month |Climbing the Willow|


Hi, I'm Teri!  I'm a mom to six kids who keep me pretty busy :)  But in my spare time, I love to blog about my sewing projects over at www.climbingthewillow.com.  I also enjoy sharing what I know with others, especially those just learning how to sew, and I hope to include many more projects here in the future :)

I love making clothes for all my kids, but I prefer making little things whenever possible, so my youngest, Mae, reaps the benefits of most of my sewing :)  After all, she will only be two once, and there is really nothing cuter than toddler sized clothes!  Plus I have a lot of big clothes sitting around that are just perfect for turning into little clothes :) 

Today I'm sharing a tutorial for an upcycled t-shirt dress that I made from one of my oldest daughter's outgrown tees.  It's super comfy and just perfect for a casual summer day.  It would also make an adorable cover up for a quick trip to the beach ... or to the pool for us since we don't live very close to a beach!  And the best thing is the tutorial can be adapted for any size tee, so it even works for bigger kids. Come check out the tutorial here!



1 comment:

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email