2014-06-21

Glimpse of our last week #2

This is where I show you bits and parts of our week behind the scenes.


This has a been a quiet and busy week at the same time. I finished and delivered two more orders. Was able to rest a lot, because my feet just needed it... being pregnant on warm weather isn't easy. I've started another pattern test. I was still able to take and pick G. from school a couple of times, had some exams taken, we went to the beach again, I made a new romper, allowed myself and kid to eat in the living room, and decided I want more colour in my house. I did a few crafts, not sewing related and some household that was on hold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email