2014-08-02

Glimpse of our last week #7


Exactly a week ago was dad's birthday, so G. helped me - or should I say, I helped her?! -  making a heart shaped blue inside birthday cake for him. She enjoyed it so much, we didn't bake together for an eternity. S. is growing, he had an appointment this week, he suffers from reflux and it's been hard because he cries a lot because of it. I haven't done much. I was able to finish an order on the deadline time, but apart from that I could only sew two stripes left from my ongoing patchwork project, that is actually all, now I only have to add the lining... I guess another year?! - lol - I tried to get organized and cross everything from my list, but because of S.'s attention pleas, I couldn't. Due to the reflux, he met the bottle for the first time, and look, he smiles already! Oh, and my belly! It isn't looking pretty yet, but I sure don't look pregnant anymore. Besides, although it still is pretty dark and ugly, I feel proud, because I have two wonderful kids, as I always wished!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like another very busy week for you lol,..... hope you get a little time for yourself
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite a busy week (and looks quite productive to me - 2 little ones is not easy. You're so brave) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't been easy but I hope to find my balance back soon.

      Delete
  3. You're doing great, enjoy this time! It seems you blink, and they are grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true but I can't help wishing him to bea bout 3-4 months already. These first ones are just to tiring.

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email