2014-08-01

Refashion Month |Wrap Up|

July has come and gone. And I had 19 wonderful bloggers helping me keeping the series going, as I have been adjusting to having a new baby at our home. Without them, this wouldn't be possible this time, and I am thankful and happy it went so well, since my time was so limited this time around...

again, THANK YOU LADIES!

If you missed it, here's a wrap up of everything they have made and shared with us. Click the links below this picture to see what they made in their own blog, and enjoy. 


My personal goal with the series, each time, is to complete at least 4 refashions through the 31 days of July. This time, again because I just had a baby, I worked ahead to still be able to share refashions of my own with you. This time, I was even able to share a free pattern and two tutorials with you. Click the links below to take you to the original posts. 

3 comments:

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email