2013-05-08

M(a)y mending month II

I have a 21 year old niece. And she buys a lot of clothes everytime the season/fashion tendency changes. So, after each season, I always get a lot of clothes from her. The problem is that most of her clothes won't fit me on the boobies. She's an L and I am an XS. Which pretty much annoys me when there is something I really like.

Lately I've discovered I've got a thing about greys and browns, so I just couldn't donate one of those shirts she gave me. Here's my solution to fix the problem... 


I don't have a picture of it finished, (sorry!) but it looks just great. 

3 comments:

  1. I like this easy fix, really inspiring :)
    MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it looks so much better now.

      Delete
  2. Mmmmkay....I have this problem too. I usually just throw on a cami under the shirt, but I am going to have to try this. I love the look the pleat gives.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email