2013-07-17

|day 17| Refashion Month Guest Julianne from Made with Love by Hulibug

I just love the unique and funky looks created by Julianne from Made With Love By Hulibug, she's the guest of the day, and a true refashionist! Everytime I visit her facebook page, I tend to spend there more than expected, because her refashions are so inspiring to me. Enjoy!

Hello! I'm Julianne aka Huli from "Made with Love by Hulibug" today I am going to share with you my love affair with refashioning vintage sheets!

It all started when I was about 14 years old and made my 1st pair of "sheet pants"  (pyjama pants) out of very funky flower power vintage sheets. They were the most comfy pj's ever and I wore them untill they feel apart and then made another ;)


Since then I've always looked out for gorgeous vintage sheets at the markets, garage sales and thrift stores and have made everything from clothes to bunting, bags and most recently fabric envelopes! And of course I'm still making and wearing my beloved sheet pants.



2 comments:

  1. A sheet never looked so good!!! Thank you for this great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love those patterns. Fabulous idea to seek them out and use as fabric. Such boring stuff now in Beddingland ...
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to read it.
Leave your URL too, so I can visit you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

stay connected

Subscribe by Email